Saturday, June 7, 2014
- Along Como Ave. (Carter Ave. to Luther Pl.) St. Paul
- 10 am to 5 pm
Now in its 45thyear, the Saint Anthony Park Arts Festival brings together artists, musicians, art lovers, families and a supportive community.
We invite insterested artists to apply now.
This popular event is held along Como Blvd. in the St. Anthony Park neighborhood of Saint Paul, near the Saint Paul campus of the University of Minnesota.
- Takes place in an attractive neighborhhod setting, and is free.
- Features about 80 artists.
- Benefits the historic St. Anthony Park Branch of the St. Paul Library.
- Engages kids with activities such as the art booth, a weaving project and throwing their own pot.
- Engages teens and adults with a collaborative art project.
- Has a used book sale, a plant sale, tasty food and great music.
- Supports summer reading and activity programs, keeping children engaged in reading throughout the summer.
Support Our Main Sponsors: