Saturday, June 7, 2014
- Along Como Ave. (Carter Ave to Luther Pl.) St. Paul
- 10 am to 5 pm
Now in its 45thyear, the Saint Anthony Park Arts Festival brings together artists, musicians, art lovers, families and a supportive community.
This popular event is held near the Saint Paul campus of the University of Minnesota and the Como neighborhood of Minneapolis on the first Saturday in June.
- Takes place in an attractive neighborhhod setting, and is free
- Features about 80 artists
- Benefits the historic St. Anthony Park Branch of the St. Paul Library
- Engages kids with activities such as the art booth, a weaving project and throwing their own pot.
- Engages teens and adults with a collaborative art project.
- Has a used book sale, a plant sale, tasty food and great music
- Supports summer reading and activity programs, keeping children engaged in reading throughout the summer.
Support Our Main Sponsors: